With Diwali and Dhanteras round the corner, gold buying is experiencing its seasonal spurt. Considering the fluctuations and increase in the rate of gold since last year, gold prices are expected to trade anywhere between Rs 26,000 and 29,000 range this Diwali. Banks also offer Gold Bars, Gold Coils, which are competitively priced based on the daily prices in the international bullion market.
Gold Mohurs by Axis Bank
- Axis Bank brings to you Gold Mohurs in the purest form!
- Made in Switzerland, Gold Mohurs carry the Assay certification of being 24 carat, 99.99% pure!
- It comes to you in a specialized packaging that is tamper proof so that its purity is preserved.
- Available in 2 gms, 5 gms, 8 gms, 10 gms, 20 gms & 50 gms.Gold Bars of 5 gms denomination have Goddess Laxmi embossed on them.
- Gold Mohurs can be bought over the counter in over 1400 branches of Axis Bank.
Suvarna Mudra by IndusInd Bank
- Attractively priced gold coins (5gm and 10gm) and ingot (50 gm)
- Magnificently designed product, presented in Tamperproof Assay Certified Certicard
- Highest purity – 99.99%
- Available at 165 branches across the country
- Can be purchased by cash (upto Rs. 50,000), debit to account (IndusInd customers) or against Payorder /Demand Draft.
- In case of DD/PO, delivery will be affected only after receipt of clear funds.
- Can be purchased by non-customers too.
- Discount available for bulk purchases
Hdfc Bank Mudra Gold Bar
HDFC Bank presents Mudra, an offering worth its weight in gold. Mudra is a 24 Carat, 99.99% pure gold bar that you can purchase for investment or gifting. Gold continues to be one asset that appreciates steadily. HDFC Bank now offers Pure Gold bars imported from Switzerland with an Assay certification, signifying the highest level of purity as per international standards. Mudra Gold Bars are currently available in 2.5g, 5g, 8g, 10g, 20g and 50g denominations. The Gold Bars are presented in tamper-proof certicard packs.
So what are you waiting for ? Go to the nearest bank at your locality.
Disclaimer: This is just for general information. Check your banks or respective websites of banks for buying Gold Bars, Muhors and Coins.